Brayden saw a movie of Reagan Lines that April put on her blog and decided that he needed to go play in the snow too. I bundled him up and he lasted about 10 seconds. He didn't want to play in the snow. We have taken him sledding twice so far and he has hated it both times. I am going to keep taking him until he learns to love it.
We took him yesterday up to Idaho City and he thought sledding was okay when he got to go with his friend Kenzie but he didn't want to go by himself. Channel 2 News was there filming some girls while we were sledding. I am sure if you watched it you could hear Brayden in the background screaming as I pushed him down the hill on the sled. He is doing better though. He loves to walk in the snow now since I bought him boots. He thinks his boots are great.

1 comment:
Too bad snow isn't warm. Kids would probably like it much better.
Post a Comment