Friday, February 26, 2010

Pink Eye + Ear Infection = 2 Antibiotics

Poor Brooklyn has come down with her 1st ear infection and her 1st case of pink eye. The poor girl was miserable on Monday but now she is perking up. I have never done the ear infection thing before, Brayden has never had one (knock on wood). She has never been on an antibiotic before either but seem to be handling it well. She absolutely hates the pink eye eye drops but luckily she will be done with those tomorrow.

These are some pictures we took of her in this outfit that I absolutely love. It makes her look older. I can't believe she will be 11 months old in a week.


5 comments:

Beth said...

I can't believe this is your first ear-infection!! Lucky girl! Three of my kids had them every month and Dallin even ended up with tubes. Hope she feels better soon.

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

She is so adorable! Hope she feels better soon. And I can't believe she is that close to being a year old already!

Wendy said...

that sucks, here we have a triple earinfection (saidedouble kenzie one side) croup and bronchitis (daddy) We are all very sick!

Abe and April said...

I guess that it is better to get it all at once then spread it out. I hope that she feels better.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Alivia has pink eye right now too!! And Tayvree has a sinus infection! :( poor Brooklyn!! If I was there I'd share the pink eye meds with ya!! lol :) hey yo i got you a cute magnet! :D