Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monkeyin' Around

I am always telling Brayden that he is a monkey so it was only fitting that we finally took him to Monkey Buziness. He loved it. I don't think he sat down the entire time we were there. He loved the huge slide and the jungle gym area. He also did the rock climbing wall and climbed all the way to the top and wanted to keep going. I was so proud of him for doing that. Brooklyn's favorite part was playing peekaboo with her dad. She loved looking for him.

Brooklyn playing.
She found her dad finally.

So these pictures are backwards. Here is Brayden at the top. He is telling his dad he wants to go higher.
Going up. Daddy was telling him what color to grab next.
He did so awesome.
Here is Brayden, Deven, Brandon, and Brooklyn all at the top of the slide. Brooklyn loved the slide the first few time but then she got really tired and was done with the slide.
Going down the slide in the toddler area.
Crawling around.
My little monkey in a cage. Perfect place for him.
Brayden loving the big slide. I even went down it and it goes really fast. I was surprised he wasn't scared.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That looks so so fun!!! I want to take my boys there so bad!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Alivia would be too scared to do all that stuff!!! Way to go Brayden!!!!