Saturday, January 30, 2010

Me Being Crafty

Thanks to my new friend Tiffany I was able to learn how to make bows finally. I have wanted to learn to make these for a long time and now I know how. They turned out really cute. Brooklyn is wearing the purple one today and it looks cute on her. I am so glad I was able to do this. Thanks Tiffany for a very fun evening.


8 comments:

Abe and April said...

Those might look a little funny in Brandon's hair.

Wendy said...

those are way cute You'll have to teach me too!! (pretty please)

Undaunted said...

Wicked cute!

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Those are fun. They are pretty simple, huh? I should try again to put them in Elise's hair, maybe she wont mind anymore...(she only likes the small little flowers I make for her which end up disappearing).

Suzie Koskella said...

Those are so cute! I can't wait to see them on her! She is so beautiful!

Beth said...

Those are so cute! And Brooklyn looked really cute with the one she wore today!

Brett - Rachel B said...

Wow! Make me some!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

good job Maria!!! Those turned out so cute!!! LOVE THEM!!!