Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas with my family

My parents usually come to Boise the week before Christmas and celebrate with us. We get together and exchange gifts. This year April was absent because she was with her new fiance Dave. My mom always does our gifts in white tissue paper with gold ribbon and writes our names in gold glitter. They are very pretty.

Here are my parents.
Brayden opening his gift from Ashley. It was season 5 of the Office. He also got a new temple bag from my parents.
Brooklyn enjoying her gift from grandma. A new book (made by grandma) with pictures of everyone in the family.
We put the bow on her head. She wasn't to impressed.
She was very excited about the bow.
My mom and Brooklyn having some bonding time.
My new bedspread my mom made me. I love it.

Our tree with the family gift underneath. It looks like Christmas already.

I realize Brayden isn't in these pictures. He got an awesome red flyer wagon with railings made by Grandpa. On the side of the railings are the words "Brayden's Hauler". It's very cute but I failed to get a picture of him with it. My mom got a picture of it though and as soon as she sends it to me I will get it on here.

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

How wonderful. We had lots of family here for the holiday too. I love the quilt! So pretty. :)

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

those presents are so pretty how your mom wraps them! And congrats to April! I didn't know she's engaged!! looks like a great Christmas!!! :D