We had a fun time at our Ward's Trunk or Treat on Friday. We ate some good chili and Brayden had fun Trunk or Treating except that he was tired and grumpy and wanted his Dad to be there. Brayden was a mummy and Brooklyn was a bunny rabbit. She fell asleep during the dinner and woke up after the Trunk or Treat was over. She was starving and grumpy so I didn't get any pictures of her at the party, just afterwards when she had eaten.
She was enjoying the sucker I gave her to chew on.

She was happy to be home and fed. Neither of my kids like crowds, something they inherited from their Grandpa Hallam.


Enjoying cupcakes from the cupcake walk.

Brayden and Kyla having a good time.

Before we left for the church. I had to bribe him with a fruit snack to get him to stand still long enough to wrap him.

So happy before we left.
4 comments:
He looks so cute as a mummy, that was a good idea!
those costumes are way cute!
Sounds like you guys had fun!
Oh my gosh!! they are sooo cute. How fun. Looks like a great time. :)
Cute Halloween photos! I love how we have to bribe our kids to make them do the things we want them to do.
Post a Comment