So I have been horrible at posting this summer because we have been so busy. So here is a little glimpse of our summer and month of September. Here's to a fun October as well.
Someone discovered a love or Oreos.

We started piano lessons taught by mom. He is doing great and loving it so far.

Woke up really early for the balloon festival.

Started school. Deven 5th, Kyla 3rd, and Brayden 2nd.

Got a boo-boo complete with broken tooth, busted lip, ER visit and surgery.

Turned 7.

Went on a walk and saw the dinner at Albertsons park.

Enjoyed a few days at Grandmas complete with awesome slip and slide.

Playing on the sand dunes.

Riding the carousel.

And riding Grandpas tractor.

We visited the zoo and saw all the dinosaurs.

Went to Cherry Festival parade.

Spent 4th of July day in Rupert with Brandon's family.

And 4th of July night in Boise at Ann Morrison Park getting rained on by giant ashes. 2 kids were terrified and the rest of us were covered in Ash.

1 comment:
Hey you!! Been thinking about you and wanted to let you know I miss you and I really appreciated the great friendship we had in Boise. You are an amazing person whom I look up to! :) Your kids are growing up so fast! They are adorable! And Devin and Kyla are so big!!! Oh the fun times we had! Hope you are all well, love ya, Brianna :)
Post a Comment