Saturday, September 28, 2013

Barber Shop

I have been trying to grow boo's hair out for years and it was finally getting long enough that I could actually start doing stuff with it.  She decided tonight while I was at the Relief Society Broadcast that she would give herself a hair cut.  She told the babysitter that her mom told her to do it.  I did not give her permission to do it.  When I got home I saw how bad it was and instantly called a lady in our ward.  She told me to bring her right over.  She was able to salvage what was left of Brooklyn's hair.  She gave her this really cute pixie cut.  It will look a little weird on top for awhile because she's got some holes.  Luckily we can cover them with hair bands.  Brooklyn is excited about her new hair because she doesn't have to wear piggies and get her hair all done anymore.  If this do ends up growing out cute we might just keep it this way.  I wanted to cry though because I have been waiting for this little one to get hair.



1 comment:

Our Family said...

She looks adorable (as always)! And just look at it this way - almost every parent has at least one kid who gives themself a haircut. Now it's been done and maybe you won't have to worry about it anymore! :)