Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hallam Reunion

We just got back from our Hallam Family Reunion at Lake Walcott and had a great time.  The park was amazing and so great to camp in.  There was an awesome Frisbee golf course that we played everyday.  The kids love running around and playing on the playground there.  We will definitely be going back.  Our last day of the reunion we went to the City of Rocks.  It was the perfect time of year to go there because it wasn't hot yet.  We did some rocking climbing and Brayden did awesome.  We also saw a rock with pioneer names written on it.  Brooklyn wanted to just be with her grandma this day so all of her pictures are with grandma.  Unfortunately these are the only pictures I took.  My sister took a lot more so hopefully I can get some from her.



This is a bouquet of flowers Brooklyn picked for her wedding.  When I told her they would be dead before she got married she still wanted to keep them.  I didn't want to take them home because I knew they would be all over the car by the time we got there.  I told her we would take a picture of them so she would know what they looked like.  She asked me today where the picture of her wedding flowers was.

No comments: