Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Airplane

Brayden received a wooden airplane kit from Brandon's uncle around Christmas. He begged for weeks for Brandon to put it together. He finally consented and when he opened the box and looked at the millions of little parts he didn't realize what he had gotten into. The instructions in the box stated. Look at the picture on the front of the box and make it look like that. I am very serious that was all it said. There were no instructions. I think we did pretty good by looking at the picture. Brayden was so excited for his plane to be finished. It took quite a while to build. Me and Brandon made bets on how long it would last. I said a day and he said a week. Neither of us were right. The plane made it longer than a day but not quite a week. Brooklyn decided to take it flying. Brayden was upset and wants his dad to fix it but I don't think it is going to get rebuilt.


No comments: