So I decided to join the blogging world today and with the help of my upstairs neighbor Wendy I was able to make it look good and figure out how exactly to do this. So a little bit about us. Me and Brandon were married in December of 2003 and our adorable son Brayden was born in August of 2006. We were recently sealed together as a family in June of this year. It was a wonderful day and Brayden now loves to find the temple where ever we go. So that is a little bit about us. I am going to try and keep up with this but who knows what will happen. Thanks again Wendy.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago


7 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!
I love it. We have the same background. Our blog address is renofam.blogspot.com. Enjoy. Hopefully you are doing well.
Glad to find another blogger! Congratulations on the sealing and your beautiful little boy!
You are very welcome. It looks great!
I am excited to see that you guys started a blog. I like your blog layout. Our blog address is linesfamilynews.blogspot.com
hey!! so yeah we are both bloggers now I guess! :) I don't know how well i can keep up with making sure i update mine!! AHH!! very cute blog!
You've been tagged. See my blog!
Post a Comment